Monday, May 23, 2016

Paisley

Hooray, I am an Auntie again - this time it's a Girl!!! This is the first child for my youngest brother and his wife.

Here is the title page for her album. Isn't her name just lovely? My sister and I created this album together. I will share the rest of the photos in a separate post.

She was born a couple of weeks early on April 18th. I flew home to meet her and to help throw her a Shower last weekend. She is gorgeous and perfect and Mommy and Daddy are doing well. Pretty Wow to see my Baby Brother become a Dad! 






Once I decided that I was going for a visit, I decided to bring my boys as well, but kept it a secret until we arrived, so they got to meet their brand new cousin too! 

Thanks so much for visiting!
Shanna :)

What I used:
ribbon - Stampin Up
papers - Reminisce & CTMH CS
Sweet Baby embellishment - AMM
misc treasures from my stash
border - Little Yellow Bicycle







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)