Sunday, September 20, 2015

Saturated Canary Warmest Wishes

Well, Hello! Long time no blog eh? I've been plenty busy, just not in the craft room until this weekend when I attended a Scapbook and Cards today "Crop and Create" event! Those ladies sure know how to put on a crop! Fun, friends and time to get crafty! I took a fabulous "Texture Play" class with the one and only Vicki Boutin - she is such a blast!


This is one of the four Christmas cards I created while cropping. I also made a Christmas layout, an engagement card and learned several new techniques in Vicki's class!

Here is a peek at the inside, because I always finish the innards! 



It has been TOO long since I played along over at Jingle Belles and Shopping Our Stash, so I am going to share at both today since they are having a joint challenge. All you need to do is use something on your winter/holiday card that is more than one year old. 

Everything used on this one is more than a year old, except maybe for the sentiment on the inside. In fact, I will even admit that I coloured the image long ago and forgot about it. I found it when packing for the crop and decided that it needed to make it onto a card pronto!

I would also like to share at:
Christmas Card Challenges where there is a photo inspiration this week - hence the {hard to see in the photo} - Stickles applied to my snowflakes.
Christmas Stamping all year long - lots of textures or layers

Thanks for stopping in!
Shanna :)

What I used:
image - Saturated Canary
copics
papers - We R Memory Keepers "Winter Frost"
blue embossed paper - CTMH
sentiment on front CTMH
embroidery floss, edge distresser
Unity sentiment (inside) from "Like a Snowflake"



2 comments:

  1. Love the layers and the distressed edges along with the sweet image . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab choice of papers on this fun, layery card! i love that super-cute elephant, too! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)