Saturday, May 16, 2015

Summer Smash 2014 - quotes

Here is another page from our Summer Smash book for 2014. I shared another page on yesterday's post. I jotted down several quotes/funny conversations on this page while at camp and added photos and embellishments later. The coca cola bottle is cut out from a case of Coke. My brother, Shawn, has always been a Coca Cola fan.

BBQ man is my husband, Gerry. It is tradition that he cooks the first big BBQ dinner at camp - always steak, often accompanied by BBQ shrimp, chicken and always peppers & mushrooms.


The embellishments may appear random, but they make sense if you read the journaling.


I love using washi tape in my smash books!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna :)

What I used:
washi - SU
stamps - CTMH (retired set)
Coca Cola stickers I have had in my stash for about a million years!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)