Saturday, May 23, 2015

Embrace New Beginnings

Hello Saturday!
I've been playing with my Unity goodies again!


The inside:

 

I would like to share at:
Inkspirational - use the colour purple - optional challenge is to make it a Wedding theme
and
Make My Monday - things with wings

I need both a Wedding shower card and a retirement card in the next week or two - I have decided that this design could work for both! So, if I am short on time, I am all set because I can just repeat this design. Thanks Unity for such a fabulous sentiment!

Thanks for visiting!
Shanna :)


What I used:
Unity - Jan 2014 and Nov 2013 Kit of the month
Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix embossing folder
black and pixie ink
inside sentiment - CTMH

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design - this has a faded, vintage effect. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday and Inkspirational. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)