Thursday, March 12, 2015

Warm Winter Hugs

This one is similar to a few that I have posted using my distress stains as the "base" for a lined image. I was having so much fun that I just kept going. The bonus is that I now have a variety of cute and flat cards that are perfect for mailing! I promise I'll put away the distress stain soon, lol, but I am so glad to have discovered quick and simple ways to use it, especially to make flat cards!


I would like to share at Little Red Wagon - cute, cute, cute
and Christmas at Sweet Stampin - blue Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna :)

What I used:
Stacey Yacula's "Cora and Thomas" skating bunnies from Purple Onions Designs
hearts: CTMH "Glitter Glam" B1465
sentiment - Unity
Broken China distress stain from Tim Holtz

4 comments:

  1. Super cute image and your doodling looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again!!! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and I've always been a fan of the Purple Onion stamps.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)