Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas to you and yours

Another card from my recent creative frenzy! This is the Christmas card I made for my boy's music teacher.

 My eldest is in grade 7 and got to choose a brass instrument to learn this year. He is playing trombone!!! Why then, is there a trumpet on this card? - I love this set from CTMH, but there is no trombone in it - perhaps because it is big and rather awkward. It had been awhile since I had done any embossing and this card screamed for it, so out came the gold embossing powder. I am in LOVE with the font in this fabulous sentiment from CTMH's "Christmas Post" set, love that old-fashioned feel! A simple CAS design, but I do love how it turned out. Unfortunately, not the best photo as I did not have the benefit of daylight to photograph.

.I would like to share at:

Cute Card Thursday - sparkles

Thanks for visiting at this very busy time! Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Christmas time!
Hugs,
Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH - Delightful Ditty C1590
CTMH - Christmas Post D1610
.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! What a wonderful set of images and sentiment! Merry Christmas to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is rather lovely, Banananananana! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding!!! I love the gold on white : ) beautiful!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family too.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love how you placed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)