Monday, December 16, 2013

Simple Stories 25 days of Christmas "Happy Holidays"

It has been snowing all day long here - a beautiful,light and fluffy, very festive snow. The roads are a little worse for wear, but it sure is pretty!



For today's card, I used a fave sketch that I first found during Scrapbook and Cards Today World Card making Day celebration. You have seen it here before as I used it for a Halloween card awhile back.

I would like to share at:
Inspired By - I was inspired by the texture, the colours and the "hanging in a row" effect. :) Aren't those stockings gorgeous?
 

and
Papercraft Star - Christmas
Oh how I love this artwork! I was inspired by the colours as well as the feeling of coming home, hence the sentiment on the inside of my card.
 

Thanks so much for visiting1

Shanna :)

What I used:
papers - Simple Stories 25 days of Christmas
washi tape various
twine from American Crafts
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
machine stitching
Starbuck's coffee sleeves
random button (from a quilt shop)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, love the touch of black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a gorgeous picture too ! And your card reflects our challenge this week so very well. Thanks for all of your support at Papercraft Star, we have really enjoyed seeing all of your creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card and such a brilliant take on both challenges! love this, missus!!! those circles, especially, hubba hubba!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)