Sunday, October 6, 2013

The stockings were hung...



Wow - there have been so many great challenges to jump start the mojo this weekend! Lucky for me, it was a pretty rainy one, so I spent more time than usual in my scrap space! 

This card is for Friday's sketch (#1) at the Bean Talk blog. I LOVE Jillibean soup, but have a tendency to hoard it a bit! Gasp! Well, their fab sketches gave me a good reason to pull out some of my fave collections and get busy!


And here is the sketch...

JBS-WCMD13 Sketch1

I would also like to share at Christmas Card Challenges where there is an inspiration photo:

I used the bright colours and added the tree though there are actually any lights on it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: Jillibean Soup - Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup
stamps: CTMH B1183 Twas the Night Before
SU punches & ribbon
random star button
stitching


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for taking part in our Christmas Card Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)