Wednesday, June 19, 2013

April for Graham's Album

Wow, long time no blog!!!
I've been busy working (and travelling for work), gardening (read WEEDING!), hiking with my boys and just keeping up with the every day, ya know?  Sometimes we need a break and something has to give.I even made rhubarb jam yesterday - yummmm!


Here is the April page for my nephew's album. If you are a regular visitor, you will know the story, if not, feel free to search Graham's album and the story and other pages will pop up. I am definitely behind, but all in good time. 

This paper was SO fun to work with - it's "Little Boy Blue" from Crate Paper. I adore the chipboard accents in this line.

Well, I am starting to get the itch to get back in my scrap space, so hopefully it will be sooner than later so I will have something to share.
Hope you are having a great week!
Shanna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)