Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hello - Happy Mother's Day!

A quick post to say hello and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there! I had the most scrumptious breakfast served to me this morning by hubby and the boys - French toast - my fave! Thanks guys for all the fab homemade gifts too - just the way I like 'em - homemade and from the heart!



It has been a busy month so far, hence the lack of blogging. When all is said and done I will have travelled for three out of four weeks in May, so blogging is on the back burner until that slows down. I had a fantastic visit with my family but several of us caught a sinus/head cold so that slowed me down a bit too! The weather has been mostly depressing - we had flurries again yesterday and though the sun was shining today, it was so windy it was not pleasant to be outdoors for more than 10-15 minutes without a toque! Alas, my garden sits sadly waiting for me to tidy it up. Maybe next weekend...

I would like to share at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is "blue".

Hope you had a great weekend as I have had.

Shanna :)

What I used:
paper: MME Be Amazing 6x6
punch & stamp - SU

4 comments:

  1. So lovely....I love that butterfly and your color combo. Hope you're all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the butterfly cut-out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is a stunning color combo and I love the butterfly! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)