Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life's a journey

Here is a quick masculine card I made awhile back while helping a friend get acquainted with some card-making basics. I very old CTMH stamp set. Good one to have in the stash!


Just a quick post, I am lacking in the energy department. Good news is that I will soon have some posts to share of my travel SMASH journal. It hasn't taken that much work since we've returned since I did some prep before we left, we journalled as we went and stuck stuff in here and there as we collected it! It has been such a fun project, can't wait to share it!

Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it Shanna! That;s an awesome fisherman stamp:my hubby would love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the textures with the embossing and the distressing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)