Thursday, February 7, 2013

Graham's February page

 February is here and here is the February page for my nephew's Album of his first year. If you are interested in knowing more about the project, click here for an explanation as well as the January page. You can find the other pages from his album by searching "Graham's baby album".


 I unearthed this fabulous Bo Bunny line to use for the month of February. I loved using it every bit as much as when I first bought it some eight or so years ago. I am not sure exactly how old it is, but it has been around some time and I still love it. I also had some fun with felt, cutting out simple hearts to create a boarder along the bottom of the photo page. The left side certainly looks pretty basic and plain at the moment, but I think it will look great once it is filled up with photos of my handsome and adorable nephew!


I would like to share at:
Inspired By - inspiration photo
I incorporated lots of hearts as well as some stitching.

Mum's Craft Shop - Valentine's/Love


Thanks so much for visiting!

Shanna :)
p.s. Hey Lil' Sis - can't wait to see you so I can give you all his new pages! Looking forward to our visit in March!

8 comments:

  1. What a great take on the inspiration, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO!! Love the felt hearts! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun! I love it! Thanks for linking up at purplemailbox.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout!!! The paper looks so much like quilting that when I touched I was shocked it was flat... Just beautiful!!! If was fun getting together to scrap & thank you so much for the lovely card, it meant a great deal!!
    Take care, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout!!! I love the felt hearts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! The felt heart adds the right touch to this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, super cool. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely calendar!!!what an awesome idea to put it on a lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)