Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thanks

 Hello!
 We had a fantastic day out at the ski hill - Danderella's girls joined us! It was the very first time on skis for her eldest daughter and only the second time for the younger. (They usually snowboard!) They did great! We definitely got our fill of fresh air and vitamin D today!!! Unfortunately, it is back to reality for me tomorrow. Back to packing lunches, homework and after school activities. I can say though that we had a fantastic, relatively quiet and most importantly largely "unscheduled" holiday - many days waking up and deciding what to do or not do - mostly "should we stay home in our pj's or go skiing?" It was bliss! Back to reality. I'm bracing myself. How many days till the weekend???

I came across two bracket stamps sets in my stash that I HAD to have years ago (and used maybe once) and decided to USE them now! (note to self - if MOJO is lacking, clean scrap space!)


These are definitely under the quick and simple category and I had some more fun with bling! I'm thinking it would be a good idea to make up a bunch of these with different sentiments to put together as a gift set to have on hand for last minute gifts or teacher gifts etc. I usually get bored after about two, but these were FUN to make - I pulled random sheets of scraps from my scrap bin and then pulled bling to match and was set! Hmmm, if I could come up with a Christmasy version, that might be a fun way to get a few more Christmas cards in the stash! I wonder if I have an appropriate sentiment.....


I would like to share my cards for the following challenges:
Less is More - black + white + a dash of one colour
CAS-ual Fridays - Thank you

Hope you are having a great week!
Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH D1420 A Little Everything
bracket - Stampendous "Big Brackets"

8 comments:

  1. These are both cute...love the quick ones! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The color coordinated bling is a fabulous accent! Sounds like a fun day on the slopes, too. I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Fabulous & Fun cards! Love the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling in the brackets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had fun making these... they look terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. this are fab cards... pink is my favourite

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards, I like how you can switch out the colors and still have a fabulous design. Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)