Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sweet Music


I made a couple more cards for the current challenge at Less is More - to use black + white + plus a little bit of one other colour. I designed them to be more of a notecard than a greeting card, thinking I may make a bunch more and tie them up together in a set for our piano teacher.



I would also like to share at Crazy 4 Challenges where they are looking for bows.




I have had this music set from CTMH in the stash for awhile but had yet to ink it up.

Hope you are having a great day!
Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: CTMH D1523 Sweet Music
ink: black, outdoor denim, Pansy Purple

8 comments:


  1. Beautiful card. I love the musical themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect for any music lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely fabulous!
    What a great image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think Chrissie has said all I was going to say. They are fabulous cards and a fabulous stamp.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image

    Sorry for my late visit!Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)