Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Good morning!

Hooray, I\ve made another Christmas card!!! This one is for a couple of challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - use washi tape
and 
the Make your own background paper in the Moxie Fab world




A note about the washi tape background - I saw Lauren of "All the good blog names were taken" do something super fun like this quite awhile back and it helped me open up my eyes to the fabulous possibilities that washi tape holds. I simply stuck washi tape down randomly all over my background cardstock and then adhered it to another layer. Really quick and soooo fun! Thanks Lauren for the inspiration to play with my washi tape (and to buy MORE!) lol

I would also like to share at Christmas card Challenges.

Gotta be quick this morning, time to get ready for work.

Shanna :)

9 comments:

  1. Love it! What a fabulous fun card.

    Lee-Ann will be happy because you actually use up some tape on this card. Do a few of these cards and you might actually run out of a roll of washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I just played with some washi this week and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, and kudos on the random part, that's the hardest thing for me to do! Good luck on both challenges! ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute...and Donna's right...I'm always wondering why it seem that those washi tape rolls never go down...I'm still convinced that they breed at night...so make a bunch of these...and use up that washi tape...before it gets dark! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Washi tape is amazing stuff, I love how you used it. BTW...when are you gonna make some Valentine's cards...after Easter? LOL.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous, so love that background,it looks amazing!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Shanna :-) I love how you made the washi tape background , gorgeous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shanna! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)