Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gingerbread to go

Happy Boxing Day!

Here is another version of the "to go" cups I decorated as Tim Horton's gift card holders. I had so much fun decorating these! I forgot to remove the excess glue that squeezed through from the back and trim his "scarf" before shooting the photo - I was in a hurry, please excuse, lol.

I would like to share at Cute Card Thursday where the challenge is "Eat, drink and be merry".
I would also like to share at There She Goes Challenge blog where they are looking for last minute Christmas projects. I think I have a few more for this challenge as I always have just "one more" things to sneak in!

Have a fantastic day!
Shanna :)

What I used:
burlap, white liquid pearls
twine, K&co. pearls
misc. ribbon from my stash
Basic Grey mini die by Basic Grey (Gingerbread man #3)
to go cup is from Dollarama

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea . . . super cute!!!
    Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)