Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Please note...

DAT'S will not be opening this Thursday evening as previously planned. This has to do with an air quality report that Donna just received today. See Donna's post here for more details. Just trying to save the local gals a trip to the store only to find it closed.


Dang it, I'm having some serious withdrawl symptoms here...


I'll be back tomorrow with a card. 


And please remind me to tell you the one about the boy, the babysitter,  the green gumball and the blender...


Shanna :)

2 comments:

  1. I know...serious withdrawl. I had a list...sob!
    Lee-Ann :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Lee-Ann had a list! I just go in and grab all willy-nilly until I feel satisfied! Definitely looking forward to hearing your babysitter story! I'm home all night if you want to pop by for a bit. Wait until I show you what I discovered last night that involves copic markers and Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)