Friday, March 23, 2012

Silhouette

Friday is here - yikes that felt like a looong week! So glad it's the weekend! I am busy preparing for my card class at DAT'S tomorrow.

I have another Christmas card done! This one is using pretty much the same materials as this card, but with a different Cricut cut. I do think I'll be making a few more of these.

I would like to share at Christmas Card Challenges and at Cute Card Thursday where the challenge is "Anything goes."

Have a great weekend!

Shanna :)

paper: Little Yellow Bicycle - Christmas text - I believe this is still available at DAT'S
cranberry & black CS
Cricut: A child's year

3 comments:

  1. Great card...and a Cricut cut...Love it!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love that silhouette!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! Love the image!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)