Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh the places you'll go!

Well, we are back from the ski hill - my goodness it was chilly out there today!!!

I picked up some Bo Bunny "On the Go" this past week when it arrived at DAT'S and just had to play around. As soon as I saw the sheet with the large images surrounded by circles, I thought gee that would make a quick card for a little boy! Well, I got to work and came up with this quick card.


I also saw it as the perfect opportunity to finally use this Dr. Seuss sentiment/quote I've had for so long from Stamping Bella. I simply cut out one of the large plain circle shapes from the same paper as the dump truck and stamped my image right on it. Easy peasy! (how do you spell that anyhow?)


I would like to share my card at:
The Ribbon Carousel - anything goes
Cupcake Crafts - Boys & their toys

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Shanna

What I used:
paper: Bo Bunny - On the Go - available at DAT'S, Bo Bunny Double Dot, CTMH cardstock (sunset)
stamps: Stamping Bella

3 comments:

  1. Too cute...I got some of that paper too...couldn't help myself. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanna, what a fantastic card. I love the fun image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)