Sunday, March 18, 2012

Imagination

This is the inspiration photo over at Inspired by this week.

Here is my take on the challenge. I have incorporated the wood grain as well as the flowers and a bit of a spring feel. I have an idea for another card inspired by this photo, we shall see if I have time to make it happen today.

I always love these 6x6 pages with the beautiful printed edges, but often have difficulty using them on cards. I think I will try it this way again.

I just love this quote from Kraftin Kimmie.

Have a happy Sunday!
Shanna :)

p.s. In case you are wondering, we did survive the sleepover or as somebody put it "awake over" on Friday night. The boys were very well behaved, but giggly! Ever time I went on patrol, it would be silent for a few seconds until somebody couldn't bear to hold their giggles in any longer. I think I finally called it a night around 1:15 am - they were not all asleep, but were settled. We fed them a big breakfast and sent them on their way around 10:30 in the morning. A good time was had by all.

What I used:
papers: MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 pad
stamps: Kraftin Kimmie quotes # 2 - available at DAT'S

8 comments:

  1. Love it, love those papers and that quote! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is lovely! I just adore the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the edges too! and the pretty blue color.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! That paper is gorgeous and I think it definitely does have a spring-like quality. Love the quote, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card . . . one of my all time favourites!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper you used on this! That wood grain is so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)