Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Skier

Thanks for visiting!
Here is the quickie card I made for Chester's friend who celebrated his birthday on Sunday. They are both in the Nancy Greene ski program together on Saturdays, so I thought a skiing theme would be appropriate. That got be looking through my cricut cartridges since I was pretty certain I didn't have any stamps that would work. I found this image on "Going Places" and I think it worked great for a CAS card! The boys seem to like it when I keep the birthday cards pretty basic and it works for me as they go together quickly. In fact, I think I may make a couple more of these since I know he has a couple more friends who have winter birthdays and are also into skiing.

Good night,
Shanna :)

2 comments:

  1. I just about fell off my chair when I saw that you used your Cricut! Wow! Great simple card, and you can make so many different ones for the stash...soccer, baseball, skiing etc. Great idea!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...lying on the floor to comment on your Cricut card...too shocked to get up. Great card...see how fast they can be...with my fav little machine. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)