Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snowmen, penguins, pop-outs and moose super heros!!

First up is my entry for this week's challenge over at CASual Fridays - Tag you're it! Love this challenge. I hope to make a few more CAS tags. I am going to be so set with tags this season!


Next up is a fabulous card from Pickle Pants himself! Lately we have been having "card making" parties and doing some crafting together. He is a talented 6 year old artist - should say almost seven - and loves to draw (will share some of his colored drawings later as he took them to school). I told him he could have anything in this little "bucket" of things that almost made it onto cards but were quite right for some reason. This makes for quick card making for my little artist! I have also given him access to my scrap bin...he has been eyeing up my pretty ribbons and buttons though - deep breath - so I need to organize a special station just for him to create and make a rule that he needs permission to use anything outside of the zone!!!

I would like to share this one at Christmas Card creations as Pickle Pants was super excited about entering a challenge!


I just had to share the inside of a different card - check out that POP OUT tree!!! And he doodled some lovely squiggly lines on the inside much like Mom does!

Last but not least, here is the card that Pickle Pants and I worked on together for our friend Keither back home. He has had a very lengthy hospital stay, but we are just thankful that he is doing a bit better now as it was very touch and go for a long time. We sent this hoping it would cheer him up. Riley moose was pre-coloured but had yet to make it onto a card. Pickle Pants pulled the other bits from the bucket and voila!

If you're still reading, thanks for sticking with us! We hope you are having a fantastic week!

Shanna & Pickle Pants

5 comments:

  1. Such great cards! Pickle pants is a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag...too cute cards your son made!!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag and those cards are just amazing Pickle Pants!
    have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling tag and cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that he likes to create with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)