Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ice cream dream

Good morning!

Thanks for all your visits and kind comments over the last few days.

Today, I have to share another quick & simple card made from my "sticker stamp" find. This one is a mini card but was perfect for Chester's birthday party on Sunday.


I am going to share this at Paper Sundaes since the theme is "Beachy or Summer" and also at Wee Memories where the challenge is CAS.

Hope you've had a swell week. Mine is getting better! I ended up home for two days to try to kick this sinus infection and, thankfully, I seem to be over the worst of it now. I tried a "neti-pot" for the first time today.....has anyone else tried it? It is meant to clean out your sinuses - a great concept if it works. I was really nervous to try it, but felt good for a couple of hours after and could even breathe through my nose! I plan to try to use it regularly for a few days and see what happens, apparently you can use it twice a day.


Cheers,
Shanna :)


7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, Shanna! We have a Nettie pot but haven't tried it in the year since I bought it lol... Not sure if that's just luck from not getting sick enough to dig it out, or the fear of it :) I know someone who swears by it though!

    What a cute card, and perfect for our Paper Sundaes challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Lovin' those sticker stamps!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, glad you are feeling better, nothing like a steam inhalation to clear those sinuses!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card...Neti pots scare me. You are a brave girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, nothing says summer like ice cream :)
    Glad you are feeling a bit better & were able to play along with us at Paper Sundaes! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! Ice Cream - I wish I had some right now!!

    The neti-pot, I haven't tried it, too chicken. I think I'd choke, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Paper Sundaes this week. Perfect for our Summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)