Friday, May 6, 2011

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Happy Friday!

So glad it's the weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

This last while, I've decided it's fun to start with the paper and go from there. This is exactly what I did with this - rifled through my collection looking for inspiration and this is what I came up with. These papers worked perfect for the challenge over at "If the shoe fits" challenge - to use Green!
I needed an anniversary card, so thought this generic sort of quote on the front would work if I put the Happy sentiment on the inside.



Have a great evening!


Shanna :)


What I used:

papers: CTMH Wings - LOVE this paper!

stamps: inside - CTMH Say it with style, outside - Inkadinkadoo, flourish - CTMH You & me D1495 - current promo

embellishments: butterfly punch, SU ribbon, kaiser pearls




3 comments:

  1. Great card...great paper!!

    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I have the same Live Well stamp, haven't used it yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I particularly love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)