Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Auntie Krista!

Good morning!
This week was busy, so I took a little break. I am back today though with a card for the challenge over at "If the shoe fits" - black and white with a splash of red, yellow or blue.

When I saw these fun Twilight themed papers from DCWV at our LSS, DAT'S, I just couldn't resist! Since my lil sister's birthday was coming up (and she is a big Twilight fan - my fault), I just had to use some of the papers to make her card! The image on the front of the card (looks like a photo) was one of the papers in the 4x6 stack. I decided to treat it as though it was a photo and have some fun with the inside. Just to the side of the ribbon, there are two black sparkly hearts overlapping - hard to see in my photo.





And here is the inside. I couldn't resist playing around.




I hope you had a great birthday little sis!


Have a great Sunday everyone! We are hoping for some sun so we can head to one of our favorite parks for a couple of hours.


Shanna :)


What I used:
stamps: CTMH - Encore & Happy Bday, Craft Lounge - For-bitten


embellishments: misc organdy ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Hello Cutie. This is a lovely, striking card. The little pop of red just lifts your image nicely. Have a great week. Hope it's not as busy as last. BTW, we're all fine, thank you. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!!! Had a blast on Saturday...see you soon!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fantastic, I know a Twilight fan who would love a card like this!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fangs or fur - loooove that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous birthday card! Love the papers and the inside of the card is fantastic! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your card was selected as one of the Top 3 at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)