Sunday, March 27, 2011

Celebrate today CAS

Good evening! Just a quick post for tonight as it has been a busy weekend! I had so much fun playing with the new "Paper Lantern" stamp set from CTMH! When I first saw this set, I thought hmmm, how much would I really use this....but I can see using it quite a bit now that I've played a bit. This card was so quick and simple once I figured out what to do about the "wire" - the "squiggly line" that comes with the set does not lend itself to this sort of layout so I was stumped until it occurred to me that I could simply hand draw the squiggly! Doh - somtimes it's as simple as pulling out a marker! :) I'm going to share this over at Wee Memories Challenge blog since their Scrappy Saturday challenge is "Anything goes". Hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was fantastic, I'll share some photos from the Harry Potter party soon! Cheers, Shanna :) What I used: stamps: CTMH Paper Lantern D1458 papers & inks: CTMH Lagoon & Pear

8 comments:

  1. I love this card and it's colours. I also love how your squiggly line perfectly matches the squiggly lines on your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS design and the color of this card! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card...striking colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Shanna! Love that color combo!

    Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg love this so cute!!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at wee Memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Those colours are gorgeous too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)