Friday, January 28, 2011

Butterfly Thank You

Happy Friday! Whew, I can't tell you how glad I am that it is Friday! Had Chester to see the doc again yesterday and we got a referral to a Paedeatrician - hooray! And another test ordered. I am still hoping that whatever it is is just viral and it will simply go away before we even see the paedeatrician, but at least I feel as though I've "turned all the stones" I could have up to this point. :) Today I have a quick and simple card for you. The sketch for the type of card originally came from Ann over at Creative Antics eons ago. I love this sketch so much that I often come backn ton it to whip up a few quckie cards for the stash - it works with so much different stamps and greetings. I love making a baby card version of this sketch just to have on hand when the occassion arises.

Hope you have a great Friday! Piano lesson for me this morning, then hoping a quiet day at home to get some paperwork done for hubby and a maybe a bit of crafting.....fingers crossed...I have had at least one sick child at home every Friday since before Christmas. I am hoping the Chester can make it through the day without falling asleep!

Have a fab Friday!
Shanna :)

What I used:

stamps: CTMH
ink: Pansy Purple CTMH
ribbon: Bo Bunny

5 comments:

  1. Cute card...lot's of gross viral buggies out there right now. Personally...I didn't feel myself for about a month...just a virus. Hopefully, that's what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! and I hope everyone gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. We're home tonight if you want to drop Chester off for a bit and not take him to the gym. He can watch movies with the Rock Star! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get some time to craft today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this sketch! Might have to borrow this one if that's ok? I love the stamp and the colours and everything about this card.
    I hope you had a good day and got a bit of crafting time. Let's hope the doctors appointment comes through quickly!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great design. The colour purple isn't something that you normally use. Another great card for the stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)