Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tee Hee Hee

The idea for this page lived in my head for many, many moons.....


I love using papers with lines already on them - makes journalling so easy! Just ask Donna - I think I buy almost every paper that shows up in the store with lines on it.....


it finally made it onto a layout at Yap N Scrap a couple of weeks ago. Thank goodness I write down some of this stuff - I don't think I would have even remembered Pickle Pants saying such a thing let alone the circumstances of just how he used to do it! It felt so good to get this layout done!

Happy Hump Day!
Shanna :)


What I used:
papers: Bo Bunny
chipboard: Bo Bunny
embellishments: Tee Hee, I think everything on this page is Bo Bunny - no I don't have a Bo Bunny problem, not me!!! lol
lettering: Cricut - might have been Winnie the Pooh font - thanks Lee-Ann for letting me use it!

7 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)