Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge - Border Punches

This week's Challenge at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge is to use Boarder Punches. Here is my simple card. I love how it turned out and plan to make several.


Thanks Donna for suggesting adding the dots at the bottom as well as the corner punches. It was just what it needed.

Hope you can plan along this week!
Shanna :)


What I used:

stamps: Warm Winter Wishes - SU 2001
papers: CTMH - outdoor denim, colonial white
embellishments: SU ribbon
tools: EK success border punch, SU border punch

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bananna! Are you back?
    This is one classy card Lady and i love it! I love the black and white and those dots and the corner punch really make it so elegant.
    Hope you had a good time in Boon. I don't mean to be thick but is that a real place or a colloquialism for a remote area?! Either way, hope you had fun!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love it.Love where you put the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose (blue's my favorite color), so this is my favorite card of yours, so far. lol It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, can't wait for your return...call my cell when you are home and ready for company!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card - festive and elegant! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)