Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello!

Hello!
Happy Tuesday! Although I am very much looking forward to vacation, the list of things to do before leaving is so very long - urgh, packing and un-packing is not so much fun! Although I will be away and will not have any internet services, I do have some posts scheduled. I will have to catch up with my visiting when I return.

Here is one of the cards I made during my getaway. Another quickie made with the panels my Ma picked up at a yard sale! Though you can't really see it, I stitched around the leaves with my sewing machine to give some detail.

I also played with Donna's Distrezz It All! What a fantastic little tool! I definitely recommend it if you are doing a lot of distressing. I also decided it would be great for relieving stress since it makes a bit of noise!

The rest is pretty self-explanatory.

I am also entering this card in the challenge over at Everything But the Kitchen Sink which is to use Buttons.

Cheers,
Shanna :)

5 comments:

  1. I love these "quick" cards that you have made up. You forgot to mention how much arm muscle you used to sew this card. Stop...Go...Turn...Stop...Go...Turn...and on and on. The little tag from Stampin' Up with the twine is a fantastic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. It reminds me of my quilting days. Love the distressing too. Parfait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Banana! Did you use a template? I can't believe this was a quick card though. It looks like a really complicated one which would have reduced me to a blubbering wreck (me and the sewing machine are barely civil to each other) Good on you girl!
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card!! So unique!!!

    Have a fantastic time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)