Monday, July 5, 2010

Holiday Cheer!

Hello and thanks for stopping by! The challenge this week at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge is a sketch. I LOVE this one and I'm sure I will be using it again soon! And, it is the first challenge of the month, so there is a prize up for grabs - you don't want to miss out, so head to your scrap space and get creating!

This week I was able to ink up a Whiff of Joy stamp that I've had in my basket of lonely, uninked stamps. It was a fun one to play with as I had been wanting to use some stickle and liquid pearls on the candy cane. I can't believe the dimension it gave!



I look forward to seeing what you come up with this week!

Only five more sleeps until the grand opening of Sparkle's Store - things will be ready to go on July 10th!

Have a great week!
Shanna :)
What I used:
stamps: Whiff of Joy, Hero Arts (sentiment)
paper: Imaginisce - Polar Expressions
copics: E43, E44, E00, R0000, R27, YG17, B00, B02, C00
embellishments: sugar-coated brads, white opal liquid pearls, Xmas red stickles,
tooks: candy cane strip cuttlebug embossing folder

8 comments:

  1. Adorable love the candy cane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! The papers are perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! Love the stitching and the candy cane is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the candy cane too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the dimension of the candy cane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love the image and pretty papers, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Thanks for last night...hope you're feeling better. Chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love how that candy cane came out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)