Monday, May 24, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #25 - Sentiment Only

Good morning!
I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! It's Victoria Day here, so no work and no school! Hooray for a holiday! Sparkle's Challenge this week is to use a sentiment only. I decided to go with traditional colors since I wanted to incorporate this paper I made ages ago using re-inkers and shaving cream. If I recall correctly, we also added some glitter. It was a great deal of fun to make. Other than that, my card is very straightforward. Don't forget to stop by the blogs of my fellow DT members and check out their fantastic creations - they are all linked on my sidebar.

Sure hope you can join us this week - you know you want a head start on those holiday cards!

I am hoping to get back into the garden today though it is raining right now. I also need to get the laundry finished and put away and the house in decent order as I am out of town again this week - thankfully only for two days this time. What are you up to today?

Cheers,
Shanna :)

5 comments:

  1. What a cool card, love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow - this is beautiful! Stunning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun technique and your card is great! Enjoy the day off today, I know I am going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the background - great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is too cool! I want to try that technique but amazinlgy enough, I have NO reinkers lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)