Sunday, May 30, 2010

Paper Sundaes Color Challenge - Kraft & Blue

Happy Sundae! Thanks for stopping by - sure hope you are having a fantastic Sunday!

This week's challenge at Paper Sundaes is a color challenge - use Kraft and blue. Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp. They have such a fantastic variety of things available including the cutie pie I used on my card. She is one of the newest stamps from Sarah Kay. I just love everything about this adorable image!



My Dad's Aunt, that would make her my Great Aunt I guess, turned 100 a couple of days ago. I hmmed a hawwd and decided not to put a big, loud fancy 100 on her card - I'm sure that every other card she received had it plastered all over it. I may be alone here, but I'm not a big fan of announcing which particular birthday people are celebrating (unless you are under 21 perhaps!) How about you?



Be sure to stop by and visit my fellow DT members and check out their creations. Hope you can play along this week!


Shanna :)


copics used:

B91, B93, R83, R85, RV10, Y21, YG63, E44, E47, N2, C3, E00, E31


p.s. I'll be back on Monday with Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge - if you have time to play today; however, feel free to check out the blogs of my fellow DT members on my sidebar as the challenge has been posted.


6 comments:

  1. Oh it's gorgeous! I totally agree with you on the age thing, i mean i have been 29 for the last five birthdays but i will have to turn 30 at some point! I'm sur she will love it, that image is totally cute!
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The colouring is gorgeous and how you pulled it all together is just perfect.

    I on the other hand believe that you should be proud of every age that you are; especially if you have made it to the young age of 100.

    Although, I do agree with you that she will get enough cards that will state that and I think this is a perfect alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card...love your coloring and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! 100, wow that is great :).
    Can't wait to see the photos of your gardening!!Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Such a feminine old fashioned feel about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)