Monday, April 5, 2010

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Week 18 - I Believe in Santa

Good morning! I little while ago, I shared the exciting news about joining the DT for Sparkle's Weekly Christmas Card Challenge! Well, this is my first official post as a Design Team Member! Sparkle's Challenge is issued on Sunday mornings, but I will be posting my card on Mondays due to my commitment to Paper Sundaes on Sunday. If you have time to play on Sundays and want to get going, just click over to see Sparkle or some of the other DT members on my sidebar.

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge. Check out this fantabulous photo that Sparkle chose to inspire us with!

And here is what i came up with.....
This paper (actually from my scrap bin) and that fun charm has been in my stash forever, so I was so happy when they worked perfectly for this challenge!


I sure hope you'll join us this week. It sure is nice to have a good stash of cards when November rolls around - allowing time to concentrate on other fun stuff! I personally make between 80 & 90 cards for Christmas, many of which go in the mail, so it is enough work just writing the letter, addressing & stamping them all to get them into the mail in time! I was so glad last year when I had a jump start. This year I will be in even better shape thanks to playing along with the challenge starting in January!

Hope you all have a great week!
Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: I believe - Anita's
papers: SEI, Kraft, CTMH - cranberry & crystal blue
embellishments: charm - Imaginisce, ribbon - Walmart, stitching
tools: SU notebook punch

11 comments:

  1. I love this color combo and your card, the little tag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job ;) Love your card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Wow - you really ARE getting a head start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is too cute. I need to start making some cards for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card, very cool snowman :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shanna! Great Christmas card-- makes me want sugar cookies now, LOL! Hope you had a wonderful Easter?!! We did. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this challenge!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! I really like the soft adult colours and the little note on it. Glad to see others working on xmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... adorable! Love the added stitching!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, love the santa hat in the backgroud paper! I'm loving the stitching on your cards and will have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)