Saturday, April 17, 2010

Everything grows better with love

Good morning! Hooray, I made it to Saturday! Three cheers for the weekend! Here is a quick & simple card that I made using scraps from my scrap bin! My card fits in the following challenges:
Stampin Royalty - KISS - Keep it simple sweetheart!
Pixiedust Studio - use green as the main color


This is a photo I took at Cascades Conservation Area where we went hiking last weekend. The weather was so beautiful. We had a bit of a picnic on a big rock and then headed for another closeby park with a fantastic old-fashioned playground.

Have a great Saturday! I'll be back first thing Sunday morning with the new challenge for Paper Sundaes. You still have time to get into your craftspace and create a scene for this week's challenge.

Shanna :)

What I used:


stamps: CTMH - Treetops, Grown with Love - sentiment & hearts
papers: from my scrapbin -love using up those scraps!

embellishments: American Crafts ribbon

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! And from scaps?! Fantastic!
    Have a great weekend
    Linds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! Simple but elegant! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the trees, that pic is perfect inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Simply and elegant! Great layout!
    Thank you for joining the Pixies this week!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooo! Very nice card! thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! What a gorgeous picture too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. So sweet! Thanks for taking the Pixie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work. So simple and so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)