Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Monday - well hmmm, is it a happy Monday? I have been dreading today all weekend as I have a really busy work-week ahead and am still trying to catch up on things I didn't get finished last week. Although I'm looking forward to the long Easter weekend, when I'm this far behind it makes things stressful as I tried to pick up the pace just to try to keep my head above water. Anyhow, hoping I'll feel better as the week progresses and I cross a few more things off of the big list! Here are a couple of cards I put together quite quickly to supplement the Easter cards stash as I didn't have quite enough to send out. These fantastic papers are from the exclusive We R Memory Keepers collection available only at participating stores and not available at the big box stores. I picked mine up at my LSS, DAT'S. The newest line out this month (I forget the name of it) is just gorgeous!



I just love all those bright colors! I had a hard time with this one as it just seemed too simple, I didn't even have to stamp a sentiment! I was thrilled when I realized that these puffy stickers which have been in my stash for literally years matched the paper! I used up a bunch of these on the outside where I might normally put brads and on the inside with the sentiment as well!


I am entering my card at Aimee's Challenge Blog where they are looking for an Easter card.

Hope you have a great week!
Shanna :)

What I used:

stamps: Hero Arts
papers: We R Memory Keepers, CTMH Hollyhock & Indian Corn Blue
embellishments: Bo Bunny ribbon, misc stickers
tools: SU border punch

9 comments:

  1. These are great!! Very happy Easter cards! :) Hope your week goes by fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, those papers are so pretty!! I'll have to watch for them. I hope your week goes well, and that your to do list goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous - love the simplicity! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 gorgeous cards, I love the papers and colours. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, such bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, hope your week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all super cute Shanna. I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't believe you send easter cards - you are the card queen :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! Love the fun colours and the super sweet paper, thanks for playing along with Aimee's challenges, we hope you have a great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)