Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Spring from Tilda

I had intended to post this last night, but once again was too tired. I went on a road trip for work and ended up working an 11 hr day - I never realize how tired I am until I get home and then seem to crash. I really must get in the habit of scheduling my posts, it would make life a little easier. But then again, life will go on if I miss posting right? :)

Anyhow, after making my card for this week's Paper Sundae challenge (you still have time by the way), I decided I was enjoying the color scheme and the sketch I used from Friday Sketchers, and made a couple more cards. This time I used a Magnolia image. I had been wanting to color up this cutie and turn her into a springtime card and I figured it worked with these colors. I also liked how these prima flowers looked with these colors and wanted to use up a few more since they have been in my stash forever.
Here is a close up. Hope you are all having a fabulous week!
Cheers,
Shanna
p.s. for card details see Sunday's post as much of the supplies are the same.

9 comments:

  1. she's adorable, love the lavendar :D

    i hate coffee too LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous colour combo and papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty! love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the soft purple colors in this. Beautiful card. Yes life goes on ha ha!!!You need to take time and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! And a great card! :) Night night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! I should ink her up again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAwwww, she is so adorable. Love this color combo and those pretty flowers after a Spring rain~how sweet :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)