Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday cards fit for boys...

Happy Saturday!
Since I live in a house full of boys, I am always looking to create some fun boy cards. I love it when I'm able to come up with a quickie go-to design, especially for Birthday parties for my boys friends, because I have come to terms with the fact that most of them probably get thrown out!
These were quick and fun! I used three different fun SU sets - the names of which are escaping me just now and I cannot go looking since I am on the treadmill - sorry!
Colors are: CTMH clover green, black, outdoor denim & cranberry. I also used my brand new SU tiny tag punch with a word from an old CTMH set, I think called "Random Thoughts."
Hope you are having a great weekend! My eldest is heading off to a Sliding Birthday Party for the afternoon, so it's just me and my little guy. Since he loves to craft too, I am hoping we can do just that - side by side!
Cheers,
Shanna
p.s. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check our next challenge at Paper Sundaes!

4 comments:

  1. You are posting on your treadmill? You are coordinated! I would end up on the floor for sure. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ROCKING!!!! awesome.
    You blog on a treadmill LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome boy cards - love the diff versions :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)