Friday, January 8, 2010

Some exciting news!!!

My card today is one a needed to put together quickly for a co-worker who lost her Grandfather just before Christmas. This happens to be my "go to" stamp from Stampendous for sympathy cards, I just love the quote and it's such a nice way to think about those we've lost. Our thoughts are with Krysten and her Mom as her Grandmother is now facing surgery.






I should say also that I have been experimenting with a lightbox-type set up for when I HAVE to take photos with poor lighting. I haven't yet mastered it, so please bear with me here. :)


Now for the good news - I have been asked to be on a Design Team!!!!! (Can you see the silly grin on my face?!?) I am so thrilled and honoured that Shana & Christine have asked me to join the design team of their brand new Challenge Blog - Paper Sundaes! So, that means I get to be a Paper Sundae girl! They have been "brewing up" this fun idea and the Challenge Blog will make it's debut on Sunday, January 17th! However, you don't have to wait that long.....to get started, we are having a Paper Sundaes Blog Hop this Sunday, January 10th! We hope you will join us and visit the design team! There will also be LOTS of Blog candy in honour of the event!



Can't wait to share some of the creations I've been working on but couldn't yet share! Hope you have a great Friday!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it and the quote is heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO! Uh-HUH... OH YA!!! LOL - A huge CONGRATS to YOU Miss Shanna!! *Ü* Can't wait to see your Paper Sundaes :P

    Your sentiment is perfect--I love that thought, especially for our loved ones who's passed on. Great job! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this sentiment is very good for a sympathy card...it is very comforting. and.......Congrats on being a Paper Sundae Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sympathy card!
    CONGRATS on the DT woohoo for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card and congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)