Monday, January 25, 2010

Mer Ian - The Greeting Farm Relay Race

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down if you want to check out my earlier post...

Meet "Mer Ian" from The Greeting Farm. I just found out about the Relay Race and decided to put a card together quick like so I can go on the the next step. Here is what I came up with...


The photos aren't the best as the light was failing as I took this, but it's the best I could do as this has to be posted by 6 pm CST.

Have a great evening!
Shanna :)

What I used:

stamps: Digi Ian - TGF, CTMH sentiment

papers: Lime Rickey - Basic Grey

Embellishments: Basic Grey brads, machine stitching, misc ribbon, SU tag punches

7 comments:

  1. Oh, he's perfect! And, you got a great card out of the deal! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo (SEW)000 cute!! You are better than I. I DL'd this but just couldn't get the mojo working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is just adorable! Can't wait to see your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute :D

    i sent your RAK today - should be there in about a week :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)