Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella!


Hello again,

I've been mia due to a work trip this week, so am just doing a quick post for tonight and hope to go visiting tomorrow. My son went to a birthday party last Saturday evening for a girl named Ella and this is the easel card I put together for her. Actually, it was a double birthday card, but luckily I had an appropriate card in my stash already, so I only had to make one - good thing as I literally got this done just in time!
The patterned paper is thanks to Krista, but I cannot recall what company it came from. Ribbon is Bo Bunny and the big glittery monogram letter is from chipboard alphabet set I won at "Yap N Scrap" a couple of weeks ago. A prima flower with a rhinestone centre and a sentiment from Stampin Up finished it off. Like I said, it was a quick one, but I like how it turned out. It was fun to work with "all that glitters".
Cheers,
Shanna
p.s. I realize the second photo isn't that great, but I just had to post it because it actually shows the glitter!

7 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)