Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gorjuss Friend


Hi everyone! I hope you aren't tired of all my pink and brown posts - I can't get away from using this colour combo! I guess it's what I reach for when I don't feel like trying something different or branching out. I received this "Just a Girl" image from Shana over at the Canadian Express Image swap at Splitcoast (okay, I know, I've been doing a lot of swapping - but it is so fun!) and I just love her!

I used CTMH More to Adore DSP once again along with a little ribbon and a few heart brads. The tag is Stamping UP! I sent this one off to a friend I used to work with who moved away a few years back and has been dealing with some difficult health issues. I hadn't heard from her in awhile and wanted her to know I was thinking about her.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card. You did a great job coordinating the coloring on the image and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I know I would never be tired of pink and brown!!! Love it!!! I love the darling image, and the ctmh dp!!!

    Have a wonderful day hun!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the More To Adore paper and you used it so well! Great Job!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love this images but still haven't got it!! On my very long wish list! Really pretty card

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)