Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun with Cosmo Cricket


Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been leaving me comments as I really enjoy reading them and it is nice to know that people are checking out my blog! I really should figure out how to put one of those counters on here. :)
Anyhow, this layout was done using Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World line. I fell in love with it when I did a make 'n' take at Scrapfest at Mall of America last fall. My LSS was kind enough to order it in for me. I love the bright fun colours! I found that my summer package of CTMH buttons matched many of the colours perfectly, so used them along with some embroidery floss to embellish. I had fun adding "apples" to the tree. Background is black Bazzill. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is to cute!
    I love Cosmo Cricket, don't they make such fabulous stuff for us to use..
    TFS!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts!
    I love cosmo too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)