Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love You Mom....



My Mom has been undergoing regular treatments for a back problem and has been feeling not so great that last while. With my Mom, you know it's bad when she actually admits that it hurts because she has a super high tolerance for pain! She is also bored because after trying to undergo the treatments and go to work for a couple of weeks, the doc finally so no, this isn't going to work - so Mom has been told! Have I told you how much energy my Mom has (even when in pain, it is hard to slow her down) - so this is hard for her. I wanted to send her a little "pick me up" to cheer her up, so I put this card together for her.

I had been anxious to use my new Magnolia image, "Stylish Tilda" and decided it was perfect for this card. I just love pink and brown together. The CS is chocolate brown and baby pink from CTMH and the patterned paper is from CTMH's More to Adore paper pack (can you tell I'm a CTMH consultant?) Tilda is coloured using mostly my copics, but some CTMH blush in there since I have yet to acquire any "girly" copic colurs. I used liquid pearls around the edge of my scallop punch to dress it up a little. I just love my copics and can hardly wait to get more. My LSS owner has them on order and I can't wait until she calls to tell me they are here!!!

If you are reading this Mom, I love you lots and sure hope this treatment helps you feel better. Try to take it easy eh? Love and Hugs! xoxoxo

Shanna

4 comments:

  1. Your Tilda card is just darling. I love how you did her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the color palette you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O how cute is this.. adorable.. and lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and the image is too cute! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)