Friday, March 20, 2009

My Sister's Wedding Invite


As promised, here is the invite we came up with for my Sister's Wedding. She married her sweetheart at the end of January and had the winter Wedding she had always dreamed of. My two boys and I were both in the Wedding. We are so happy for her and her husband!
We worked on this as I said during her summer visit - we came up with 3 or 4 "samples" and couldn't decide. We had a hard time because we kept adding more stuff! Well, when you need to make about 100 invites, you simply cannot keep adding more. Well, as luck would have it, I was heading out to a get together to plan our annual trip to Scrapfest at Mall of America in Minneapolis, so I brought the samples along and asked for everyone's input - it was definitely a group effort! (Besides polling the group, we asked everyone who dropped by the house!) This is what we came up with. The cardstock is Moonstruck from CTMH. The sentiment (love this one) is from SU. the background snowflakes are from CTMH's January word puzzle. Wedding photos coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)