Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello Grandmaman!

Happy Wednesday! We had some great weather over the March break - mild so my boys were able to enjoy the great outdoors - and especially enjoyed playing in the wet snow and puddles that were created by all the melting going on. The last couple of days though have been not so nice - rain and ice - the layer of ice I had to peel off of the truck's windows before picking up my boys at daycare yesterday was nearly an inch thick! Today is a little better, still raining, but not as cold, so we have more slush than ice - hope it stays warm so things can drain before freezing again!

Well, I said I loved Taylor's sketch and just knew I would use it again. This time, I used my new Changito Slicker stamp from Stampendous, isn't he the cutest? The CS is crystal blue and sunflower - can't say I've ever used those colours together before, but they worked for this. Once again, I used CTMH's Spot on Backgrounds set to stamp tone on tone and embelilshed with SU grosgrain ribbon. A simple card really, but I'm happy with how it turned out. We sent it to Grandmaman, along with some artwork by the boys, as she is in hospital and too far away to drop by for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)